The Cleveland Show is a spin-off from Family Guy by Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry, and Richard Appel. It focuses on the character of Cleveland Brown and his family. His new family includes his new spouse, Donna, her 15-year-old daughter Roberta, a five year old son Rallo Tubbs, and Cleveland Brown, Jr., now voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson instead of Mike Henry.
American Dad! as well as The Cleveland Show characters have been in the Family Guy episode "It's A Trap!".
On The Cleveland Show
- In "Gone with the Wind", Quagmire tells Cleveland Brown that after he drops Loretta's coffin at the funeral home, he's heading to Langley for a background gag in a bachelor party scene on American Dad!.
- In "Ain't Nothin' But Mutton Bustin'", Rallo has a belt buckle of the alien Roger that he was looking to replace after winning his first mutton busting competition at the fair.
- In "Jesus Walks", Roger appears depicted on a church stained glass window.
On American Dad!
- The first-ever crossover with all three MacFarlane series occurs with a hurricane storming through the towns of Stoolbend, Quahog and Langley Falls. In the first part of the crossover, "The Hurricane", Channel 6 news reporter Larvell makes a meta-reference to the event stating that the hurricane will make its way through Stoolbend, Quahog and American Dad! town. The actual crossover of the event takes place at the end of the final part - the American Dad! episode, "Hurricane!", when Stan Smith faces Cleveland Brown and Peter Griffin in a standoff after the hurricane has passed.
- In "Mine Struggle", Rallo is listed as a possible owner of the mineral rights under the Smith property.