- As a promotional event, Scott Grimes and Dee Bradley Baker responded to questions and comments on Twitter during the broadcasts on both the East and West coast.
- This is the third episode with original songs written by Asa Taccone, after "Hot Water" and "Minstrel Krampus".
- In "Finger Lenting Good", there was a skit where a family was killed by rubbernecking. A stamp came over the screen that said "Don't Rubberneck" and a voice that said "American Dad! cares!".
- Hayley's only dialog comes during the song "I Wanna Be Seen".
- Heinrich Brown relates a story to Stan's friends at the CIA of Verne Troyer in a sidecar accident. Verne is best known for being a stunt performer and for playing Mini-Me in the Austin Powers films.
- Jackson appears at the trial with the transvestite from "Stan's Night Out" and "The Unbrave One".
- During the song "I Wanna Be Seen", Steve mentions that if Francine wasn't his mother, he would have sex with her; however, in "Poltergasm", he is disgusted by the idea of having sex with his mother.
- Roger says he stole the bottle of wine when he worked at the post office. He delivered the family mail in full disguise in "Delorean Story-an".
- Stan sends his SUV to George's Body Shop, which was where Steve previously tried to have a military drone repaired in "Home Adrone".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.